Chocobi for Oyatsu!!

Posted 17:45 by Dai in

I AM: Big fun of Takeshi Tsuruno. Nowadays, I'm listening his First Alubum "TsurunoUta" again and again.

What is great about him is....his voice, the way he sing a song. The songs in TsurunoUta is not his original songs, but all the songs are really famous. He sings these famous songs in his style which is really cool. I was touched when I heard his song on TV. And it happened many times.

He is a great singer.
And a nice dad, he said.
I NEED: Concentration. I cannot concentrate on one thing for a long time especially on HW. Easily get bored. And starts to do something fun and then fell asleep. Really need to change this custom. Otherwise, I would be in trouble since this year seems pretty busy.

I WANT: Pocky. Chocobi tastes good, but need pocky.

I FEAR: Horror movies. Hates those. You cannot go to the bathroom or look at the mirror after you've seen the horror movie. There is no benefit from horror.


1 comment(s) to... “Chocobi for Oyatsu!!”

1 comments:

pk said...

"There is no benefit from horror."

Agree^^



Post a Comment