Couldn't Sleep - Presentation

Posted 08:00 by Ryo in


I am
a 19 year old student who loves "keiba". Well, to be honest, it's illegal to bet in "keiba" in Japan when you're under 20, but I guess nobody told me not to so I bet anyway. I have a blog that I write every racing day with my friend in Rikkyo University. He was the one who made me become so addicted to "keiba".

I need to be able to use time wisely. As the time for "ichigen"- the first period is getting closer and closer, and the time I have to leave is getting closer, I just start to think that I need to use time wisely. I just get carried away reading "2chan" or other websites, playing FPS games, talking to people on Skype. Then, when I realize it's always way too late to sleep so I have to spend an all-nighter just by myself. Well, today I had to practice my presentation after I came home from "nomi" which was quite a hard task to do. I guess I really need more self-control and many others.

I want to have Mr. Donovan as my EAP teacher. Well, I can't really be whining about these things, but I'll just say that Mr. Donovan is an awesome teacher and I envy people who get to take his class.
AND, even though some people know who my present EAP teacher is, I can't really write that on the Blog.

I fear that my EAP teacher will read this BLOG!

Nah, not really.
I fear that the time I have to leave has just come and probably Roy Sensei will get angry because I left this blog post 'till the last minute!!

0 comment(s) to... “Couldn't Sleep - Presentation”

0 comments:

Post a Comment