Please join shaved ice party this year!

Posted 21:59 by AO in

I am a girl who loves to eat, and eat as much as boys do. I especially like sweets such as pumpkin pies, cheese cakes, milk pudding, and etc. I am not a good cooker (actually, I'm now trying to be), but I can make those sweets. My happiest time is when I am eating. In the summer time, I do a shaved ice party almost everyday. Last year, I often did this party alone, because I am living alone, so please come to my house to join shaved ice party this summer!


I need someone to live with me. Because I am living alone in Tokyo, I feel lonely almost every day except for the day someone come to sleepover. A year has passed since I started my life here, I still can’t get accustomed to living alone. I want someone to talk with me during dinner. Eating dinner alone is not interesting, and food doesn’t taste good. I need someone to wake me up. Sometimes, I can’t get up in the morning even though I set up three alarms with a big noise. I also have a difficult time doing all of housework. However, Iwill think of living alone is good practice for me to be a great mother in the future!


I want to visit my hometown, Hiroshima. Last year, I went back there for three times and each trip was about a week. I thought it was not enough time. Spending time with my family and old friends are precious time for me and makes me feel comfortable. It gives me a lot of energy and makes me feel happy. So, I would like to spend more time there this year and have a rest.


I fear the day when I become a member of society. I'm not ready at all so far, but I have to be ready within three years. Of course, it is important to study hard to be a member of a society, but I think it is more important to have a lot of different experiences such as going abroad, making eternal friend, and talk with as many people as I can.


0 comment(s) to... “Please join shaved ice party this year!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment