Posted 23:40 by BNS in


A BORED INTRODUCTION







I am a Norwegian 22-year old who comes from the western part of Norway where the deep fjords and the wild, intense and powerful mountains constantly reminds us on how small we are compared to nature. Nevertheless my new surroundings are quite the opposite; subways, heated toilet-seats, men in black(suits) and “便利”-machines around every corner; It´s Tokyo.



I need these three extreme passions to nurture my personality:


1. Sports and the joy of competition and play(Judo,soccer and every other game),

2. Family&friendship(People I respect and love)

3. My constant curiousness for new things and interesting prospects(A company like Apple, a poem or some new knowledge acquired from life experience or from reading).


This has sculpted an intense, vibrant and enthusiastic man that sometimes can be too demanding,sometimes too dreamy and always is too busy and talks way too much.. As Kanye West has put it: “Giving up ,is for me, way harder than trying!” . That goes for me too. I always try to be the best I can, doing the things I love, with people I respect. Now it sounds like I am always competing, but actually I am just living,trying to exist the best way I can. It is like Kevin Costner in the 90`s movie “Bodyguard” said: “You can be who ever you choose to be, it takes an act of discipline, but it can be done.”.


I want to aspire to being a good resource for myself and those social circles I consider myself a part of. I daily look myself in the mirror and let my inner voice decide if I am successful and every time I realize that my potential is far from fulfilled.


I fear that when I am grey and old will regret not taking the opportunities that my heart wanted me to do. Sometimes I daydream about the perfect girl, a girl that has all the qualities I look for,feel for and live for ,but still has the cutest little imperfections that makes her complete. The thing is that I don`t know what the perfect girl is like, I fear that I will give up finding love.......

0 comment(s) to... “ ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment