Lazy Me.

Posted 00:33 by HN in

I am a super duper really lazy person that likes to sleep or stare in space for most of my time. It's not that I hate to interact with people, it's just that I need a lot of time being by myself and having time to think much as I want without any distraction.



I need something that will REALLY REALLY make me interested. Right now I don't have something that I'm really into and therefore don't have a great way of maybe spending my life....
Therefore, I need to find something that will really hook me up and forget that time is passing by.
I want to be able to teleport. The reason is simple if I can telelport, I can go anywhere anytime and not have to worry about the process and time it takes to get to the location. Train is not too bad, but sometimes is iritating with so much people and so much noise.
I fear the future of Japan. Japan has become a great country, but it still faces many problems. Limited resource, meandering economy, unstable politics, and so on. It's true that many other countries face these problems as well, but the problem with Japan is that it doesn't look like the problem is going to get solved by anychance. It's just getting worse and worse. Am I going to be able to get a job?



0 comment(s) to... “Lazy Me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment