can't wait for the Pizza Party... Zemi Lunch.

Posted 16:44 by masam in

I am the active girl. I guess you guys think I am kinda noisy girl ...that's true. However !! I also love to do painting , decolating and making somethings except cooking. lol How cute I am... Do you like the pic I put on this page? This is the pic which I painted when I was in Freshman year of high school in USA. I imagined the view of my hometown Chofu where have both nature and some buildings. I like to make the Zemi T-shairt !!


I need time, money and English skills. Time... I wish I could sleep more. Going school at 1st period to 4the period then having a part time job drive me crazy. Oh I need to plan how I can get through a week. Money...we always need money to make living. lol In this Zemi, I really wish I could get more English skills. Please forgive my poor English at my presentation.


I want ... I can not think of that. If I could get my own car, maybe it is so cool. However, I can not imagine myself of driving alot. So I do not want to have a car. Then what ? I will think it later !!


I fear to leave Japan and study abroad. 'I can catch the words what they say?!' 'I can get some grades there?!' ' How about the influenza of pig ?!' BUT !! the same time I am soooo looking forward to meet new people there and make a living by myself at the dormitory. Please come to visit me when you come to CANADA!!


0 comment(s) to... “can't wait for the Pizza Party... Zemi Lunch.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment