I appreciate all of my friends

Posted 00:06 by ES in
I am a girl who loves to talk and spend time with people who she really cares about.
I like just to be relaxed. Nothing really special but I think relaxing is important for me. I like going to nice parks when it is nice out too.

Because I was in the United States for two years during my high school year, it is hard for me to keep in touch with my high school frinds. Even I only have few friends from my high school who I still see and talk, I really appreciate people around me now. I am glad that I am here right now and studying at Rikkyo University with my frinends.

I need more time!!!!! I need more time to do my homework, to spend time with my family,to work, to see my friends, and to sleep. I also need time to get my driver's license. I am a little bit lazy girl who still has not gotten her driver's license. If I have more time then I feel like it is so much easier around me. I will be less stressed, and be relaxed by sleeping a lot. I love to sleep so when I'm busy I always think "if I had time...I am definetly going to bed and sleep".

I want a new job. Right now, I am working at one of doughnus store in Tachikawa, Tokyo. I really like wokring there and I love my co-workers. There are not any reasons for my to quiet my job. But, because I have been working for a year now, I feel like I should get a new job and have an experience with other kind of job.

I fear future. Because I have know idea what will happen in the future. But,I will try my best for my future.


0 comment(s) to... “I appreciate all of my friends”

0 comments:

Post a Comment