What's funny?!

Posted 19:33 by SS in


I AM crazy about pachinko, one of Japanese great culture!!


Lately I do that of Evangelion, which is my favorite. But I never recommend you doing pachinko.




I NEED another cellphone. I have an iphone, which is very high-tech, but in terms of e-mailing, it's not useful at all. It doesn't receive massages when I am at some places in Rikkyo. But I can use the Internet with it then. Don't you think it's strange?? Last week I was troubled very much because of that.




I WANT a driver's license. This summer I am planning to go back to my hometown Hamamatsu, and get it. This summer would be the last chance because I would be busier in the 3rd grade.




I FEAR my University life would end meaninglessly. Last year in EAP I went to Sydney with some of royzemi members and it was fun, but I don't think my English ability improved so much. Including English, I don't want to miss the chances to experience lots of great things in Rikkyo.






0 comment(s) to... “What's funny?!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment