I wish I could fly

Posted 10:48 by DY in

I am a 19 years old Rikkyo university student who was born normaly, and who had lived normaly until now.
Interested in Baseball, Tennis, Business, going to another country, and more. From now on, I'd like to spend my time more usefully and try on my interests and have an exciting life. As a first step, I want to travel to another country this summer!

I need chocolate in my life definitely.
I really
like chocolate that I often buy before school. And also I always eat chocolate while I'm studying for my exam because It makes me concentrate. With out chocolate, my life will be less delightful.

I really want a digital camera right now.
I want to take picture of my friends, my favorite things, the view, interesting things, enjoyable times....and more. Time goes on and it won't wait for me so I want to save my precious moments in my camera. I'm definitely going to buy one soon but the only problem is that I don't have enough money to buy.

I fear alchohol.
It doesn't mean that I don't like alchohol. Actually I like drinking very much. But some times when I drink too much, I don't remember what I have done and I'ts already morning when I realize. So I don't know what I will do if I drink too much so please don't let me drink a lot.

0 comment(s) to... “I wish I could fly”

0 comments:

Post a Comment