Don't worry, I wont take off my clothes off when I am drunk.

Posted 18:00 by KH in






I am a supporter of Chelsea FC ( Premier League)and Real Madrid CF(Liga).



Why?? These two clubs are rich. Not just rich, they are strong as well!






I need somebody to love. I was just listening to a song called "Somebody to love" by Queen.



The song made me think that I need somebody to love.






I want a house in Tokyo. A place which is close to RU. Now, I use a train called Denentoshi-line ( second crowded train ). This stupid train is always FULL of people and I am sick of going on this train everyday. I advise you to go on this train in the morning!






When I am working, I fear customers who are arrogant. I found out that there are lots of customers who are arrogant in Japan. Since I used to live abroad for a long time, I find this arrogant people very frighting. I want all of those stupid customers to go abroad.











0 comment(s) to... “Don't worry, I wont take off my clothes off when I am drunk.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment