Please don't call me Oyaji.

Posted 21:41 by TN in





I am a huge fun of Ryo Fukawa. He is a Japanese entertainer.



Almost all of the girls I met before didn't like him, but I really like him and want to meet him someday.



Why I like him? =My mother liked very short hair and made me like this picture when I was a little girl. So I was called "Fukawa" at school, and he became a kind of my identity. I can't see him as other people.





I need izakaya.



My favorite foods are izakaya food like basashi, green soy beans, mozuku vineger, bowels and so on. I usually don't drink alcohol, but I often go to izakaya near my house to eat my favorite food. I also go there to meet the owner. He is very kind and he listens to me carefully. There is my oasis.





I want to make a descision quiqly.



I can't decide things quiqly and waste time often. I want to use time much more usefully.





I fear the day I have to choose my way.



Now I'm a second student and don't have to start job hunting yet. But I can't escape from the day. I'm worried wether I could go my aimed way or not. I wonder I would quarrel with my parents about that.



0 comment(s) to... “Please don't call me Oyaji.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment