It's Tackey-!!

Posted 17:21 by YT in

Yesterday, we had no class in the fourth priod, so I had free time unexpectedly! yeah~♪


I went to Kinokuni-ya and get "the 7 habits of highly effective people" It seems difficult..





I AM actress now.


From Februaly, I am a member of Model Production, which is like a company composed of university student.


We make an musical all in English.


Committee, Stage manager, Assistant stage manager, Setting & Property, Make & Costume, Sound, Lighting, Musician and Cast, more than 100 students work on together for one aim, "Make a great stage!"





We have a rehersal 5 days a week and it is so hard.


However it is very worthwhire and precious for me!





The performance is at 世田谷区民会館 on May 9,10.

The ticket price is 999 yen.


So if you can, please please come!







I NEED rest.


Actually I have no holiday from Februaly.

Classes, reherals and part-time job...
I am almost dying.

I wanna drink.

Let's have a drinking party! after the performance.








I WANT to go Karaoke.


My most favorite group is Dreams Come True.

Don't you think Miwa Yoshida's singing is great?

I really love her songs.



So let's go karaoke after Zemi!





I Fear that time goes by.

As I got older, a lot of things around me have changed.
I have to grow, but anyway I live now!!
Enjoying change is important for me now.


Thank you for your reading!


0 comment(s) to... “It's Tackey-!!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment