This is RyoS

Posted 22:50 by RS in

I am good at cooking.


The reason why I became good at cooking is the influence of my mother. I used to learn how to cook from her, and now it helps me to live only by myself.



I need an electric toaster.


It is because I do not have it right now. I am using microwave oven every morning. In this way, I cannot eat a bread deliciously.



I want a new bed and mattress.


As a bed which I am using now is very old and mattress is very thin, it creaks when I move on it and my body cannnot rest enough. Therefor, I want a new bed and mattress to rest well.



I fear the day I die.


I do not want to die because if I die, I could not do anything. I want to live for a long time and experience many things.


0 comment(s) to... “This is RyoS”

0 comments:

Post a Comment