If Santa did some blogging

Posted 23:06 by b.Lu in


I am kind of fat. Luckily for me, I don't exist in the real world (only in Santa world) so I don't get diabetes or heart diseases.


I need a new flying reindeer. Rudolph is getting kind of old... (Sorry boy, but you're slowing everyone down). It would be nice to have one with GPS.

I want a polar beer. They actually do well as pets. More cuddly than what most people might think.


I fear the global warming. I don't really believe in Al Gore, but Mother Earth is difficult to predict (that's why it's called Mother Earth and not Father Earth). If it was Father Earth we would know that it's going down anyways. Where am I going to hide my workshop if all the snow disappears from the North Pole?


0 comment(s) to... “If Santa did some blogging”

0 comments:

Post a Comment