Today is zemi lunch.

Posted 05:26 by michiko in

I am a girl who loves KASUGA!! Almost all of friends around me don't understand that... I knew him in the last M-1, then I have loved him!! But, now he is too popular, appears in TV everyday, and becomes a major TV personality. Vaguely that makes me sad. One of my dreams is to meet him, and I look for the person who go to him live together!

I need time!!! From last March,I hardly have been able to have dinner with my family. I tend to make my schedule tight. I will be carefully next month so that I can more sleep, have dinner in my house, relax, and communicate with my family.

I want any dogs. I have never had any dogs as pet in my life. The reson is just my mother don't like any animals. Actually, I am hardly in my house then I will not be able to take care of the pet. I think I want to have a dog when I will bacome a mother and have any my children.

I fear my job hunting. Now is heavy economic crisis, this connects to decrease recruitings of companies. I saw my senior in my starbucks struggled with that, I thought that seriously.


0 comment(s) to... “Today is zemi lunch.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment